Cellulite is a condition that can affect anyone. It is characterized by the dimpling of skin, especially around the hips, thighs, and buttocks. The cause of cellulite is still unknown. It may be genetic, but more often than not, it is due to excess fat deposits under the skin.
It is also known as the “orange peel” look. This is because it has a rough appearance like orange peel. You may also notice it on the arms, thighs, buttocks, and other areas of the body. It is most noticeable when you are wearing tight fitting clothes. Cellulite is also called “cottage cheese” or “chicken skin” look.
It is usually found in women, although men can also have cellulite. It is common in obese people. If you have cellulite, you should try to lose weight. It will also help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
There are many ways to get rid of cellulite. Here are some of them:
1. Diet – If you are overweight, you should eat a healthy diet. You should cut down on fatty foods and eat plenty of vegetables and fruits. This will help you lose weight. You should also drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
2. Exercise – Exercise helps you burn calories and lose weight. It will also increase your metabolism. You can do aerobic exercises such as jogging, cycling, swimming, and walking. You can also do resistance training exercises such as pushups, pullups, squats, and dips.
3. Massage – Massage can help improve blood circulation. It will also help release toxins from the body. This will help flush out fat cells and reduce cellulite.
4. Acupressure – Acupressure is an ancient Chinese method of healing. It involves applying pressure on certain points on the body. These points are located along the energy meridians. The main purpose of acupressure is to balance the flow of energy in the body.
5. Herbal remedies – Herbal remedies can also help reduce cellulite. Some of these include milk thistle, dandelion root, green tea, and ginger. They can be used to treat liver problems. They can also be taken as supplements.